Xfinity is a trade name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, a subsidiary of the Comcast Corporation, used to market consumer cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services provided by the company.
Comcast rolls out Xfinity TV for cable subscribers: Online access to content, remote DVR programming, more. While Internet companies are working hard to get their services on HDTVs, cable companies are working just as hard to make sure their programming can reach subscribers on the Internet.
What is Xfinity TV?
Xfinity TV aims to take everything that you like about cable — hundreds of channels, local programming, and full-fledged DVR options — and combine it with features that you are likely familiar with from your favorite streaming services.
More Speed. Better entertainment. Bigger value.
Xfinity TV allows you to watch what you want anytime and anywhere by offering the world’s greatest collection of Xfinity On Demand movies and shows on your TV or in the Xfinity Stream portal.
With Xfinity, you can:
- Watch a variety of movies the same day they are released on DVD and 28 days before Netflix and Redbox.
- Start a show in one room and finish it in another with AnyRoom DVR Xfinity On Demand.
- Turn your iPad into a remote control and TV screen with the Xfinity TV Remote app.
Monthly Charges Service Package: $218.23
- HD Digital Preferred 220+ Channels
- Blast!® Internet Download speeds up to 250 Mbps
- XFINITY Voice Unlimited US & Int’l Calling
- Digital Preferred
- The Movie Channel
Login URL: Sign In
Login Information: Please Login to view the Content