“FreePremium4all.com” is a community website for sharing files only for educational purposes. We do not store any copyright-protected content on our website or servers. All the posts are made only for educational purposes and any linked content is stored only in third-party websites. Since freedom of speech is allowed in this fashion, we do not attend in any kind of copyright infringing.
If you want to remove any copyrighted material posted on “FreePremium4all.com” or any links to it on our search engine, you must communicate all relevant information in the manner mentioned below.
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must provide sufficient information related to the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed including at least one keyword under which the material appears in “FreePremium4all.com” search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
You should send the written infringement notice to the following address: [email protected]
Please allow 2-5 business days for an email response. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to adopting inappropriate complaint filing procedures.